1. Having a bond with your child is something money can’t buy.
2. From the moment I became a mother, my purpose has been to love and protect my children with everything I have.
3. A mother is the only person who carries you for 9 months in her belly, 3 years in her arms, and forever in her heart.
4. When you feel that first little kick, and hear a heartbeat for the first time you suddenly understand what it means to love someone more than your own life.
5. As a mama, I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. I forget things. I lose my cool. And somedays I go a little crazy. But, it’s okay because, in the end, no one could ever love my child the way I do.
6. Do you ever just look at your child and literally feel your heart melting because you love them so much.
7. “I’ve carried a child within my body. I’ve slept with them on my chest. I’ve kissed toes and wiped away tears. I’ve been vomited on, peed on, and spent sleepless nights cradling my child. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. My body isn’t magazine perfect but when I look in the mirror, I see a mama. And there is no greater honor, love, or blessing.
8. Seeing my child happy is one of the best feelings in the world.
9. My child may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mama that loves them more than anything in the world.
10. Do you ever look at your child and start smiling? Not because your child did something amazing, just smiling because you realize how blessed you really are.
11. Having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most sweetest and peaceful feelings in the world.
12. My children don’t even know, that I need them more than they need me.