Father, Papa, Daddy — whatever you call the man who helped raise you or is the father of your children, it’s always a wonderful gesture to tell him how much you love him. We must not forget to thank them for their hard work and perseverance as the head of the household.
If you need help in finding the right words to tell your father how much you love him, these long list of dad quotes we prepared for you will definitely touch his heart. You only have one dad so make sure you enjoy every moment with him and always let him know how much he means to you!
I Love My Dad Quotes
1. Dad, My all the pleasures are with you; your smile is enough to make my day better. I love you for always being there for me.
2. Dad, Your love is everything for me, and you encourage me in every situation. You hug me even if I do something wrong, You smile at me even if I lie to you, You are always there for me no matter what happens. I love you, daddy.
3. I do not know that what type of love it is that you have for us, love that makes you hug me when I am sad. I love you, dad.
4. I Love You, Daddy. You are like a magnet for me who has attracted me towards the right and repelled me from what is wrong.
5. You are the best dad in the world. You got me everything that i ever thought about, you gave me everything when I was nothing. I wish to return all those by achieving all the goals that you want me to achieve. I love you, dad.
6. I will try hard to become the best child in this world because you are the best dad in this world and you do not deserve less than it. I love you, dad.
7. Being your son is awesome, but the worst part is that following your footsteps is more difficult than anything else. I love you.
8. Daddy. Sometimes I don’t talk to you, sometimes I get annoyed, sometimes I don’t hug. Regardless of what I do in mood swings, I always love you from the core of my heart. I love you.
9. Whenever there is some problem in my life, whenever I feel moody, whenever I am sad. I think of you, and that solves my all problems and make me happy. I love you.
10. You are truly my superhero in plain clothes. I can’t recall the number of times you bailed me out of sticky situations. I don’t know what I’ll do without you. I love you so much, Dad.
11. This thought makes me stronger than my Dad is my support and he is always there for me. I love you, dad.
12. I need a time machine to get back into my childhood to enjoy all the memories all over again that I shared with you. Dad, I love you.
13. For me, the best man in the world is the one who is best for his children, and the best example for a real man is you. Daddy, I love you
14. You know me very well, and you are familiar with all my bad habits but still, you keep on loving me. Dad, I love you.
15. According to me, you are doing the hardest job of being an awesome dad which involves dealing with the world’s toughest clients, that are a teenage daughter and a teenage son. Daddy, we love you.
16. I do not resist everything I like because I have everything that I need to spend my life in a good way. I love you, dad.
17. The success of the man can be measured by the love he gets from his children, I promise that you will be the most successful in this world. I love you so much, daddy.
18. We both have the same kind of dreams. You dream to make me the happiest daughter/son in this world, and I dream to make you the happiest father in this world. You are the perfect dad. I love you.
19. I am your little girl and biggest fan. I love you, daddy.
20. Daddy, my love for will never fade away, my love for you is a mixture of friendship, care, respect, and family ties. I want to thank you for all the things you have done for me. You are the best dad in this world, and I wish that you live a long life. I love you, daddy.