Mothers and daughters have a unique relationship that no one from outside can even begin to comprehend. They love and understand each other with an intensity that makes others jealous. Their relationship is not without challenges though.
1. A daughter is God’s way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend.”
2. The love between a mother and daughter is forever.
3. One of the most important relationships we have is the relationship we have with our mothers.
4. If I could give my daughter 3 things, it would be the confidence to always know her self-worth, the strength to chase her dreams and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved she is.
5. I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.
6. As for my girls, I’ll raise them to think they breathe fire.
7. A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
8. A mother is she who can take the place of others, but whose place no one else can take.
9. On the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.
10. Angels are often disguised as daughters.
11. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field since the payment is pure love.
12. A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.
13. No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
14. Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers.
15. By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
16. I didn’t give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.
17. And she loved a little girl very, very much – even more than she loved herself.
18. A son is a son till he takes him a wife. A daughter is a daughter all of her life.
19. No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.