1. It’s better to have an ENEMY who honestly says they hate you than to have a FRIEND who’s putting you down secretly
2. Sometimes it’s a good thing to have fake people in this world. It helps you find out who your real friends are.
3. I hate two faced people. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first.
4. Cannot trust anyone these days. Fake is becoming the new trend
5. The same person that speaks highly of you will be the same person that downs you. Be careful who you call friends.
6. Sometimes you have to distance yourself from all the folks that only calls when they need something
7. The only thing you get from being fake is losing your real friends and gaining more fake people in your circle
8. Fake people have a hard time attaching themselves to people who have good self-esteem. Because people who feel good about themselves won’t put up with them
9. Fake people hate honesty. It’s the lies that keep them feeling good about themselves and their lives. So share your true feelings about their actions and watch how they fade away
10. Fake people will hang around as long as you let them. So, don’t. Cut back on their time and spend it with your real friends
11. Why be fake? In the end, the truth comes out and when that happens, you’re standing alone
12. Fake people are like fools gold, it can be found everywhere yet it’s worth nothing. Real people are like gold, they’re very rare and worth a fortune
13. Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.
14. Faking your own death is illegal, yet faking your own life is celebrated.
15. In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is in black and white, until later their true colors come out.
16. Fake people are like soap bubbles, they pop out when the sun shines brightly.
17. Fake people talk about other people being fake. Real people worry about their business, and no one else’s.
18. Nice words and nice appearance doesn’t conclude that someone is nice, i believe that the nicer you look, the more deceptive you appear.
19. Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.