1. He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.
2. We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.
3. If we are not our brother’s keeper, at least let us not be his executioner.
4. Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.
5. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
6. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
7. After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers.
8. It takes two men to make one brother.
9. There is a destiny that makes us brothers, no one goes his way alone; all that we send into the lives of others, comes back into our own.
10. Affliction’s sons are brothers in distress; A brother to relieve, how exquisite the bliss!
11. He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred neither understand you nor know your true worth.
12. I think people that have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that ther’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.
13. As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
14. There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother. Astrid Alauda
15. The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold. Martin Luther King Jr
16. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time. Proverbs 17:17
17. The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is brotherhood. Edwin Markham
18. Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone. Jolene Perry
19. The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession.
10. There is no time like the old time, when you and I were young! Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr